CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Cute as a Button!!

I have been really busy over the weekend so I haven't had much time to sit down and write. I have been working on something and I will be sharing it with you very soon! In the mean time, here are some too cute pics of the Blond One. She is at the best age. She even took two steps yesterday...I am not ready for her to walk yet...She is still my little baby. 





She loves playing with her toys!!



I love watching her. She loves to push the buttons and watch the toys light up and make noise.


I LOVE this picture!!! The look on her face is priceless. Like I caught her doing something she shouldn't!!


And look at her feet. Can't they stay little and cute forever? Baby feet are my favorite!!!

She is getting big way too fast, but don't they all? I mean, just yesterday I gave birth to my first born, the Red Head. Now she is FIVE.  Then in a blink of an eye, I had baby number two, the Brunette, and now he is almost THREE. Why does the time go so fast? I mean honestly, every day goes by faster then the next. Life is short...I want to keep them young and innocent forever. I want freeze these moments in time. When feet are little and cute and you just want to  eat them up!!

4 comments: